Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We were promised jetpacks

Options
  • 09-09-2009 2:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭

Going to see them soon, just wondering if anyone here has had the privilege and if so, are they as good as I expect? The new album is an absolute belter.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Saw them do an acoustic set last year in Glasgow and they were tremendous. Loads of energy on stage for their full shows apparently and they're certainly loud!

Where are you going to see them as a matter of interest?

Check out their videos below. I directed the first one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭cinnamon girl

They played HWCH last year, one of the highlights of the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ElaElaElano

Saw them do an acoustic set last year in Glasgow and they were tremendous. Loads of energy on stage for their full shows apparently and they're certainly loud!

Where are you going to see them as a matter of interest?

Check out their videos below. I directed the first one.

I'll be seeing them at the Roadhouse in Manchester, which is a tiny, sweaty club- should be ideal for their sound and it's only £5, can't go wrong.

Excellent work on quiet little voices mate.

Advertisement