Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCVP

Options
  • 08-09-2009 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

hi does anyone know if uk colleges accept lcvp as as counting for points subject ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Not 100 % sure but I doubt they do tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭vladglenin

hi does anyone know if uk colleges accept lcvp as as counting for points subject ?
    I'm not sure, but assuming you're going through UCAS, don't they ask for X amounts of A's, B's or C's instead of using the points system? LCVP is graded as pass, merit or distinction so I would say that they wouldn't accept it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I have seen sites that suggest the LCVP Distinction is taken as equal to a Higher C1, the Merit a Higher D2 and the Pass an Ordinary C1.

Best check with the college you are applying to.

Advertisement