Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 3 red lights

Options
  • 08-09-2009 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,

My xbox seems to be fecked, the 3 red lights are on everytime I turn it on. Anyone out there would be able to fix it for me (+ mod it) ? I live in Dublin south city center.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Twodogs

If it's under 3 years old Microsoft will repair it. Even if it says Warranty expired for your system on Xbox.com. But only if it's under 3 years old. It's usually around a two week turnaround.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 nicolas1501

Cheers. I think that I am still under the 3 years warranty then. I will get in touch with Microsoft.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Hi,

My xbox seems to be fecked, the 3 red lights are on everytime I turn it on. Anyone out there would be able to fix it for me (+ mod it) ? I live in Dublin south city center.

thanks

Mate you should check the sticky thread about the 3 red lights. Contains lots of useful information. :)

Advertisement