Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web piercing

Options
  • 08-09-2009 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hey guys new to the forum. Wondering where I could get my web (frenulum) pierced, and how much should I expect to pay?

EDIT: in Dublin*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Tongue or lip web?

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,909 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

If it's tongue web, I paid about €50 for mine, including aftercare, in Celestial Ring in the Green.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Kunjunk

it's tongue yea, you guys have any idea how much it might cost in miss fantasia?

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,909 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Here's their pricelist. I'd give them a call to confirm this is up to date. Tongue web seems to be €40.

sweet cheers man :D

• Advertisement

Ended up getting it done in George's St Arcade for 22 Euro, Miss Fantasia was 40 :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

was it sore?

nah not at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

Kunjunk wrote: »
    Ended up getting it done in George's St Arcade for 22 Euro, Miss Fantasia was 40 :S

and to think you paid 22 euro, when you could have done it for nothing at home with a safety pin...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Make sure you do your utmost with the aftercare, as that place is open to everyone going by with a cough or sneeze or worse and they are the last place I would recommend anyone go to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Always a good idea to bargain shop for the person who gets to stick a needle in your body.

Gauge wrote: »
    Always a good idea to bargain shop for the person who gets to stick a needle in your body.

I got an extra discount of four euro beacuse he took the needle out of the bin :D

Advertisement