Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pill - when will i be protected again?

Options
  • 08-09-2009 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I don't know if anyone here can help me but.. I had to come off the pill last month & finished it on the last pill in the pack then got my period as usual 4/5 days later. I planned on waiting until I got my next period to go back on it but I waited 6/7 weeks and ot never came, I know it can take a while for the cycle to return to narmal. So I decided to go back on the pill on Saturday.. Im so confused though, when will I be protected again? is it 7 days after I started back or is it different because I don't know what stage my cycle is at? thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

biddy3 wrote: »
    I don't know if anyone here can help me but.. I had to come off the pill last month & finished it on the last pill in the pack then got my period as usual 4/5 days later. I planned on waiting until I got my next period to go back on it but I waited 6/7 weeks and ot never came, I know it can take a while for the cycle to return to narmal. So I decided to go back on the pill on Saturday.. Im so confused though, when will I be protected again? is it 7 days after I started back or is it different because I don't know what stage my cycle is at? thanks!

we cant give medical advice here.

you should not stop and/or restart prescription medication without consulting your doctor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement