Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outros - savin' the best til last

Options
  • 08-09-2009 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Just been listening to a lot of techy/proggy stuff lately and realised that a lot of the tracks have some pretty f~ck*n sweet outros that are a perfect end to a track and make you think about putting on repeat just so you can hear it back and say, "was it actually THAT good?" "Yes, YES IT WAS!" Heh heh

If anyone follows what I'm on about link to your favourites.

1. Polymetric ending to "Letter experiment" by Periphery

2. The classic ending to "New Millenium Cyanide Christ" by Meshuggah

3. Fair play to Tool for havin the balls to do a Zep cover. I think they got it right and their own flair they added to the end is a bit of class. Of course people will disagree but I dig it.

4. "Under My Sky" by Hero in Error - cos they're Irish, their drummer is the madres cojones and the outro here is just so tight!

What are yours?

Comments

Advertisement