Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nipple Piercing

Options
  • 07-09-2009 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi guys

got a bit of a problem, i got both my nipples pierced over a year ago, the left one has healed fine but the left one still weeps and gets very sore!

Just wondering if this is normal?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

They can take up to 1.5years - 2 years to heal. Have had mine done a long time and they still get agitated now and again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Snukums

Is it normal to still bleed occasionally?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

dunno whether it's normal but still happens me from time to time when the nipple tissue gets agitated

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Nools

ive had my nipple pierced for about 4 years now, it still hasnt healed. Still a bit gooey and the odd crusty then I changed to a much longer bar, making sure the balls were't touching any part of the nipple when soft and its improved alot, i think its a different metal too. dont know why I put up with it for so long, the bar clearly wasnt right, but its still not 100% though. id say its 90% healed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

I got my nipple pierced a few years ago. Had to take it out after a few months the pain:eek: It just wouldn't heal, kept getting caught in my bra. And my boob was swollen until I took it out.Now have absoloutely no feeling in that nipple. Just wondering is it less likely to heal on a woman than a man?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Same as,

Got my niple pierced a few years ago had it in for about 2 years and i really had to clean it every 1-2 days as it would get very sore, it would only ever bleed if i was playing soccer and someone pulled out of it or something, after about 2 years it got blasted out on a soccer pitch and it took me a week to get around to getting a replacement so it had healed and I ended up getting it pierced again which wasnt fun at all...

FearDark wrote: »
    Same as,

Got my niple pierced a few years ago had it in for about 2 years and i really had to clean it every 1-2 days as it would get very sore, it would only ever bleed if i was playing soccer and someone pulled out of it or something, after about 2 years it got blasted out on a soccer pitch and it took me a week to get around to getting a replacement so it had healed and I ended up getting it pierced again which wasnt fun at all...

Is it healed now? I've stop getting pierced now had my tongue done for years took it out recently and I need about 5 fillings cos it wrecked my teeth:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Nools

ziggy23 wrote: »
    I got my nipple pierced a few years ago. Had to take it out after a few months the pain:eek: It just wouldn't heal, kept getting caught in my bra. And my boob was swollen until I took it out.Now have absoloutely no feeling in that nipple. Just wondering is it less likely to heal on a woman than a man?

You know I've thought that myself too. I dunno, mine has just never healed. maybe cause there's more movement involved in a female nipple that a guy's. Boobs move with walking, when usually, and i say usually, men tend not to have boobs. or boobs that move

Nools wrote: »
    You know I've thought that myself too. I dunno, mine has just never healed. maybe cause there's more movement involved in a female nipple that a guy's. Boobs move with walking, when usually, and i say usually, men tend not to have boobs. or boobs that move

Yea and I think theres more ducts and that in a woman's nipple. I just now the minute I took mine out the pain was gone

Advertisement