Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do I do??

Options
  • 07-09-2009 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭

Hi there!

I've got a bit of a prob that I would really appreciate some advice on. Basically, I'm slightly screwed. Didn't get into college, applied for a plc but didn't find out until Friday evening that I was only on a waiting list and it's doubtful anyone would drop out, tried to go back to school...but they're full...applied to other schools...also refused.

Wtf do I do now???:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

You could teach yourself and then repeat, or keep applying to schools. Somewhere will most likely take you.

Alternatively, try to find some part time work (or full time if you can), and apply to another school next year.

If there's any fear you won't return, then find someone to push you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭li-evo7

Do you have to go to a school in galway?there is plenty of repeat schools in dublin that can also try sort out accomodation for you.If you have no other option i think you should do that!defo repeat anyway!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Sophsxxx

I've only just turned 17 and can't really afford to move out of home atm. I'm getting kinda worried. Schools say I have left it too late to go back but I didn't know I hadn't got into my plc until friday evening and I went to my old school and have been ringing round after that since 10 this morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭li-evo7

Well then I would say you will have to work for the year and apply for that plc next year.Unless there is another plc you would be happy doing??

Advertisement