Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

induction, induction, induction

Options
  • 07-09-2009 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Any point in going to the student union one, or better question what are the ones that it is nessacery to go to because I'm working this week and I was just gonna go out and register?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Personally I'd say go to all of them. But if you register most of your data online, then your registration won't take that long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Jellah_bean

argh...kinda not arsed...cause I'll have to wait around for an hour and half between all of them and then it will take me an hour and a bit to get home....dilemmas..

• Registered Users Posts: 9 rhubarbular

I found the inductions tell you very little you don't know already, you'll be fine to miss them :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Your own school induction is the only really important one as you get to meet your class and tutors and ask any specific questions about your course.

Advertisement