Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To the Guys in Connected Ink

Options
  • 07-09-2009 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Thanks a million for making my first Tattoo experience a pleasurable one. thanks to Darius for his brilliant work of art on my arm and great professionalism (I got a Samurai done from shoulder to elbow).

Just thought i would give fair dues to them as I was reallly nervous at first

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Nice post! :) You should stick up a pic!

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

Once I get cling film off my arm tonight Ill stick a sneaky pic up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

It's great to hear good reports from any studio :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Their piercers are great too.
    Marchelo(think that's how it's spelt), I've heard was regularly called to fix the messed of another well known guy around Dublin. I'll leave names out as I don't know how true it is and it just wouldn't be fair play, regardless.

I was also talking to a guy called Sean in there about cutting my lobes, he was really friendly, explained the whole process to me and tbh I'd trust most working under Marchelo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

Its Marcello :) and Sean, is that the American(ish) dude?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Hang on. Is this Marchelo who used work in celestial? And American Sean? I didn't know they were back?!

Yep, those guys exactly.

They're working where MM and Zulu use to be, Sean down stairs and Marcello upstairs with Rakkan that use to work in MM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

No way. I will pop up and say hey. Have not seen him in... two years now I'd say. Sound lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

Sean did my medusa and tbh i wasn't satisfied at all :(
    the actual piercing was alright, but when he was putting the stud in he lost the connection which is understandable as it's an awkward place, but instead of putting the needle back through he kept trying to push the blunt stud back through which hurt alot and i ended up having to lie down and my mouth filled with blood :(
    mods feel free to take this down, but that was my experience and i'm sure other people have had super ones there just thought i'd share.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 seanos2

Crap removed.

• Advertisement

Crap removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

seanos2 wrote: »
    HA!
    quit talking ****, you don't know what your talking about, you have it completely mixed up, the piercing studio is downstairs, tattoo's only upstairs and "Rakan" doesn't even work in that store!

And as for the stuff about marchello fixing stuff, what are you on about?

I think somebody has anger issues!

It's the same building, why does it matter if he mixed up what's upstairs and what's downstairs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Rakan is in the Northside one on Abbey St. Sean and Marcello work out of the Templebar one and that Sean is not Sean Griffin (who used to work in Wildcat) it's a different American Sean. Patric who used to work in Bodyshock is in the templebar one now too. The tattooing is upstairs, theres no piercing upstairs anymore.

Crap removed.

Crap removed.

Crap removed.

Crap removed.

Crap removed.

The worst that can happen is that person becomes avoided by a lot of people and doesn't get a chance to get better. He's a nice guy so I wouldn't like to see that happen.

I'd say it in person to my mates, yeah but I'm not going to say it on a forum that gets a good bit a of a activity with god knows who looking at it.

Fcuk like, the lad himself could see it and me having my real name up, he'll be straight on me.

In other words, it's just a bit unethical.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Right Seanos--Banned for the insults for 1 week.

Cian--Dont retaliate.Report the post.

• Advertisement

Note taken, sorry man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Kenny90

i got my first tattoo in there in 07 and it was a very slapdash job. excruciatingly painful, the lines are wobbly, the colour is poorly filled and the tattoist was too hard on my back with the needle. i was told when getting my last tatto by another tatooist that it was wonky and she fixed it for me free of charge, (it was tiny and didnt hurt when she done it)

the point being i wouldnt reccomend it to anyone, a friend of mine went on the same day as me to the same guy and his resembled wolf more than a lion
    dunno if its the same now but jus my personal experience

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

In 2 years a lot can change

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Kenny90

i kno it can and i hope it has for other people's sake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 S.h.a.y

I got my nose pierced there.
    I was kinda nervous but the guy put me at ease and kept asking was I alright.

I'd recommend them to anyone.
    All of my mates have since gotten piercings there and think the same.

Advertisement