Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Kennel

Options
  • 07-09-2009 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭

As the title says....i need to buy a dog kennel...large size..can anyone point me in the right direction? and any idea of the costs...

Thanks

Drifter

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

I got mine from the co-op in raheen, think it was about 120euros but that was around 3 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭littlemissteach

Hi,
    I got mine in the pet supermarket on the Ballysimon Road.It was about 100 euro.
    As the title says....i need to buy a dog kennel...large size..can anyone point me in the right direction? and any idea of the costs...

Thanks

Drifter

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭houndsoflove

Paws and claws in fox's bow. They deliver too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Mac 3

Hey Drifter,

We got one years ago from Barry garden sheds in Ardnacrusha. It held up well for years. Unfortunately the dog never took to it.. he ended up sleeping indoors.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 firefoxireland

Try These they're the business http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/dogs/969519

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Thanks for the replies everyone have looked around and the size im looking for is costing me about €150 yo yo

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Paws and claws in fox's bow. They deliver too :)

+1 for the guys at Paws and Claws. Nice guys, and that delivery is free on Tuesdays, plus they do free home deliveries for bird feed, dog feed etc on Tuesdays.

Pet Supermarket on the Ballysimon road normally have a selection outside their front door for you to look at.

Petmania will have a selection also, as do some of the Co-op/4Home stores.

For a larger dog you would be looking at 150 to 250 for a good kennel, not including bedding etc

Advertisement