Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing in Roscommon?

Options
  • 07-09-2009 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Is there anywhere in or near Roscommon town to go swing dancing, or even ballroom dancing? I'd love to learn set dancing as well, but haven't found anywhere local to go. I'm finding only discos and niteclubs where dancing consists only of drunken flopping about:( Not to mention, I'm way too old for the discos and niteclubs anyway:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭lt_cmdr_worf

http://bgdesignsdance.com/

Racecourse Rd, try that. They have dance classes on there. The Dancezone Stage School also do classes in same spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Theponylady

Thank you for that. But I'm not interested in classes(except maybe for set dancing, but I'd rather not go to a dance school with a load of little kids about). I'm looking for places to actually GO dancing.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Aibrean

The Well in moate does dancing to country bands/singers if thats what your looking for! i know its not in Roscommon but i hear meant to be very good! :) Hope thats of help! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hopefully the OP found something back in 2009 when this thread was started... ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement