Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying to UCAS and UKCAT for medicine

Options
  • 06-09-2009 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hey!
    I was thinking of applying to the UK to study medicine. I know the deadline is near now for UKCAT, ut could people give me any information on it? I got 580 in the LC, and as I have previously posted a number of times I am going to resit the HPAT again next February. My careers guidance teacher said that I would have a better chance of getting into Ireland, but I am thinking of the UK as a backup. I know its very competitive for medicine, so what would be my chances in getting in?

I will greatly appreciate any comments ASAP! Need to make up my mind soon.....:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

Also try asking on the biomed forum. I know of a few over there got in that way.

Advertisement