Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results for exams repeats

Options
  • 06-09-2009 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get back into third year and was told i would get the letter when people get their results for repeats as i was out of college for a few years so was just wondering when the date is to find out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

The repeat exam results are out on the 11th of September. Says that on the website anyway. Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

Thanks they said its nearly certain just cant give me 100% confirmation until them results are out. Thanks for the date will call up then :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Good luck to everyone getting them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭scruff321

Yea good luck to anyone getting their results today.. absolutely ridiculous finding out results on the friday before college starts??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

scruff321 wrote: »
    Yea good luck to anyone getting their results today.. absolutely ridiculous finding out results on the friday before college starts??

That's tallaght for you.

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭scruff321

Teferi wrote: »
    That's tallaght for you.

:pac:

True.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

I just found out today I got back into third year :). I was informed I should have been told before now but they forgot, lucky I called so often was starting to think didnt get back (I never failed anything just took a few years off). I also think its nuts to find out weekend before going back to college, I have to give 2-3 weeks notice in work of my intention to leave also so will be a pain doing both :(.

Advertisement