Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Build your own ferarri.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Jaysus!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I wonder how much he spent on parts for it. Awesome commitment, I'd get a wheel off and call it a day :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Wonder the price of the MR2 and all the parts etc.
    Take a look here, this is real 360. Not too expensive. http://www.buyyourcar.co.uk/used-car/ferrari/360/awb_cortesebathltd_4285280.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I thought the sound would give it away but it even sounds the part. I wonder is it slow because of added weight?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i thought this would be a recipe for a cake :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,263 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

An amazing example of engineering and creativity, but I can't see how you can get satisfaction driving around something you know is a fake.

NTM

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

All that effort and it still sounds like a skanger mobile, why would you bother :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

An amazing example of engineering and creativity, but I can't see how you can get satisfaction driving around something you know is a fake.

NTM

Imagine the chicks you'd pull when you tell them you built the car yourself.!

Actually, scratch that.. It'd be mechanics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

fair play to him.

still a toyota though.
    although I would like it simply for getting women. would work quite well I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

Kit Cars= Cool
    Toyota MR-S= Cool
    Ferarri F430= Cool

Hacking up an MR-S and Gluing bits of plastic to it to make it look like an F430= Totally not F{_}CKING Cool :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

http://jalopnik.com/5065896/hand+made-lamborghini-built-in-basement-finally-sees-light-of-day

That guy does a much better job, think its been posted here before.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,263 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Dear God.

If I'm going to spend ten years in a garage, I'm spending it building a Vans RV-10, not a fake car.

NTM

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Imagine the chicks you'd pull when you tell them you built the car yourself.!

Actually, scratch that.. It'd be mechanics
    Yeah, I think they would be more impressed with the percieved size of your wallet, I don't think making a fake ferrari would impress them anymore than giving them a louis vitton bag and then saying "that cost me €2 in thailand". You would keep it a secret.

I'd be making a batmobile or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭source

http://www.extreme-sportscars.com/

Here's a site where you can buy the kits, for Ferrari and Lamborghini's.

Advertisement