Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away -Belle's Situation (Spoilers)

Options
  • 05-09-2009 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Does anyone know what exactly is wrong with Belle- and why she is dying. I keep missing any episodes where it comes up :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

i think she has cancer..

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

lasair wrote: »
    i think she has cancer..

Yeah that's it. As far as I know it's spread to her liver and Lungs. Any day now and she'll be gone........

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭TwilightFan88

She gets married and then her and Aden are on their honey moon for approx a week! She comes back, tells everyone close to her and she dies within the week of telling them!!

Very quick!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

Everything in home and away happens quick! They dont like dragging story lines out anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

lolli wrote: »
    Everything in home and away happens quick! They dont like dragging story lines out anyway :)
    Except for Rachels pregnancy!

i think they mentioned a tumor in the last episode, and i heard
    that Aden was leaving too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Bubblefizz

KatCookie wrote: »
    Except for Rachels pregnancy!

i think they mentioned a tumor in the last episode, and i heard
    that Aden was leaving too

God it is crazy - you miss one episode- and you feel you missed loads- like the Belle dying thing was a bit out of the blue... Thanks though

It does feel like Rachel has been pregnant forever though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

Bubblefizz wrote: »
    God it is crazy - you miss one episode- and you feel you missed loads- like the Belle dying thing was a bit out of the blue... Thanks though

not really the clues were all there, remember the toxic waste campaign she was on when she found out it caused cancer, she was up close to that stuff more so than other people...

also look at what they did with her character (same as that dani, kirsty's sister) she started off strong independant and happy and strong, and then recently she was crying in EVERY episode, she became a weak dependant, weepy, paranoid, mess! and annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

not really the clues were all there, remember the toxic waste campaign she was on when she found out it caused cancer, she was up close to that stuff more so than other people...

also look at what they did with her character (same as that dani, kirsty's sister) she started off strong independant and happy and strong, and then recently she was crying in EVERY episode, she became a weak dependant, weepy, paranoid, mess! and annoying!

Well it would be a bit unrealistic if she was bouncing off the walls singing ''yay im dying'' :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

What did ever happen Danni?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Omnomnom

And Charlie is really Ruby's mum:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 jobey

Charlie is Ruby's mum? What?? When did that happen?? I'm so lost...

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Laydee

Belle has lymphoma.
    Get ready for a few tear jerking episodes to come.
    Aden does leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

thank christ there killing belle off, can they kill martha off next??

Advertisement