Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kaspersky internet security 2010 Wifi security

Options
  • 05-09-2009 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

Hi

Could users of Kaspersky internet security 2010 please tell me if this program does anything to help secure Wifi connections? am not sure if my connection is secure enough.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭Sarn

I have it and I haven't seen anything. KIS only protects the computer it's installed on, basically anything going in or out. What passes beyond your computer would be down to the security settings between your wireless router and your computer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭mehmeh12

Sarn wrote: »
    I have it and I haven't seen anything. KIS only protects the computer it's installed on, basically anything going in or out. What passes beyond your computer would be down to the security settings between your wireless router and your computer.

Really? but it says on their website that kaspersky internet security provides 'safer wifi connections'..so my wifi security is down to my router settings?

Advertisement