Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Value Ad ons

Options
  • 05-09-2009 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi

I posted this on the new fsxlive as well

I have a basic FSX Delux setup. Haven't purchased any scenery or planes or missions or enhancers.
    What are your top ten of the above ie which give you the most bang for your buck?
    Cheers
    Paul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭fsxirishscenery

Hi,

Planes: the pmdg 747, pmdg md-11 and maybe the ariane 737 maybe if you dont care about the price. Also have a look at the Carenado website for some general aviation planes.

Scenery: Have a look at Aerosoft or UK2000. Check out my website for free irish airports that im making, because nobody made payware Irish scenery yet. http://fsxirishscenery.yolasite.com/ :rolleyes:

Also check out real enviroment extreme, it adds very realistic effects to fsx like clouds etc.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

I'd avoid the Ariane 737- Visuals are rubbish!

The PMDG NGX should be out sooner rather than later, so when it is out I might be persuaded to switch to FSX...

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Sepulchrave

The Ariane 737 look's cool, but I would wait for the PMDG one like Neon. They are the best.

I might also add the Level-D 767, and Flight1 ATR72 to that list, both available on the Flight1 website, http://www.flight1.com/.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

#1 scenery for FSX is without a doubt... FTX

Top aircraft.... A2A's Accusim models, Lotus L-39,PMDG, and CaptainSim's C-130X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭bugsyboy

FTX only covers Australia. Is that right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

bugsyboy wrote: »
    FTX only covers Australia. Is that right?

At the moment...yes, though they're working on parts of North America at the moment.

Advertisement