Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed interview?

Options
  • 05-09-2009 3:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

I missed an interview for psychology & social studies‏ in cork college of commerce because i was in america it was for the 27th of august.
    Is there any chance i could repeat the interview or am i just wasting my time?
    I have emailed them allready asking if i could repeat but never got an email back.
    Is there any point chasing this up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Victor McDade

I missed an interview last year for a business course in DCU and didn't get a reply to a couple of emails. Ring them on Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭BlueDragon

Did you get in?

Nope, when I finally got around to calling them I was too late. But I got the impression they would arrange another interview if you explain the circumstances. Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I find that in situations like this, e-mailing people is a waste of time. You are better off ringing.

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    I find that in situations like this, e-mailing people is a waste of time. You are better off ringing.

Yeah definitely, that's what I found.

Any joy, OP?

• Advertisement
Advertisement