Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random question - adidas jersey numbers in Limerick?

Options
  • 05-09-2009 3:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭

Right, bit of a random question, but I have 15 squad jerseys that I need to get numbers on. They're adidas jerseys so obviously I want to get the adidas numbers if possible.

Anyone know anywhere that does them? I know JJB/Elverys do Premier League numbers, but I don't know if they do adidas numbers specifically.

If adidas numbers are not possible, any suggestions where to get good quality jersey numbers? I know Arthur's quay do numbers in the T-shirt printing shop, but I'm not a big fan of the quality of their stuff.

Cheers

(mods - I assume this is the correct forum to post in, if you think otherwise, feel free to move it)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

Try repeat style printing on wickham street. He will be able to sort you out and he does good work too

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Elvery Sports do not do Addidas numbers.

I cannot think of anywhere in Limerick that does stock Addidas numbers tbh.

Maybe see if one of the shops that provide a shirt printing service would put Addidas numbers onto your top (for a small charge) if you ordered the numbers online.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭oh well

theres a place down the dock road - can't remember the name of them - who do printing. In the Corcanree Ind Estate or else its down by Atlas Avenue on the dock road. A girl in Limerick Sports Store told me about it last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭The_Dave

The Munster Rugby Store on O'Connell Street had the Adidas numbers last year, having seen the Magner's game last night; the new numbers have the Adidas logo on them, not sure if The Munster Rugby Store would have the new ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭4tothefloor

You can order these online on ebay or ioffer, they're all over the place.

You should be able to get it done in any sports store that prints champions league or international numbers though, as the champions league numbers used by Liverpool, Chelsea etc for the CL are the adidas numbers. They use the PL numbers for the Premier League but Adidas numbers for the Champions League. If the colour doesn't suit I'm sure they can order in the right colour for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Repeat style on Wickham st across from Cahills tobacconist. Quality job and he's reasonably priced.

Advertisement