Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O Qua Tangin Wann

Options
  • 05-09-2009 2:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

Qua Omsa Lagee Wann

624909199_m.jpg

During my nine day visit with the Biaviians aboard the great mothership, I managed to, uh, get some Polaroid shots of the, uhhh, ships uhhhh, in broad daylight. These are are smart bugs, five feet tall. However, when you learn the potential magnitude of their power coupled with the deductive scope of their reasoning, you are given cause, on occasion, for apprehension.

riley_martin_picture_1.jpg

My name is Riley Martin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

So, all I have to do is send him money, and in exchange I gain salvation and a crudely drawn picture? Sold!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Trail_Blazer

He's got the biggest line of bullsh*t I've ever seen. The man is a master bullsh*tter!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

First, Im missing something here. What is this about?

Second, why is this in paranormal?

Riley Martin is a man who claims to have been abducted by aliens near the St. Francis River, and taken to their mother ship near Saturn.

O Qua Tangin Wann is his alien buddy whom he affectionately calls "Tan". Riley was also on Jerry Springer's Show to detail his adventures aboard the mothership, and his interactions with "Tan". O Qua Tangin Wann is pictured aboved, drawn by Martin.

Riley has also been a frequent guest on the Howard Stern show, where they goof on him, and make song parody's out of his bizarre saying's, and way of speaking.

In my opinion, Riley Martin is one of the most entertaining, crazy, and BIGGEST fu*king bullsh*tters on the entire planet! He's never admitted to being full of sh*t, and maintains his story/knowledge/information despite it being completely nonsensical and full of holes. Somehow this, coupled with his extreme demands of "never being paid enough money" has made him a cult favourite among Stern/Extraterrestrial fans, and even somewhat loveable in a way. :)

You can google him, youtube him (for song parodies) or check out his website too. There for $30 or some ridiculous amount of money - He will send you one of his hand drawn "symbols" which gains you access aboard the Mothership when the Earth's time has come. No two symbols are alike mind you, and he's also written a book called "The Coming of Tan" detailing his ethereal experiences. I've never read the book, and he's not QUITE interesting enough for me to spend any amount of money on his merchandise, despite how fascinating I find him. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

They laughed at Jesus too you know....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Meatwad wrote: »
    They laughed at Jesus too you know....

Remind me how that worked out, he did return within the lifetime of his followers as everyone thought, right?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

They crucified Jesus. (Probably because they didnt have the internet as an alternate means to counter his propaganda... :) )

And thirty dollars for a trip on a mothership sounds like a bargain to me. A day trip to Oakwood is more, and thats just rollercoasters. :)

So is this guy mad or bad? Does he really believe it, or is this a strategic retirement plan you reckon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Zillah wrote: »
    Remind me how that worked out, he did return within the lifetime of his followers as everyone thought, right?

Course he did, after all he was a magical carpenter zombie.What doesn't sound crazy about that?
    :D

Oryx wrote: »
    They crucified Jesus. (Probably because they didnt have the internet as an alternate means to counter his propaganda... :) )

And thirty dollars for a trip on a mothership sounds like a bargain to me. A day trip to Oakwood is more, and thats just rollercoasters. :)

So is this guy mad or bad? Does he really believe it, or is this a strategic retirement plan you reckon?

Nice. :)

I think it's a bit of both, actually. I think he's believed his own bullsh*t, or at least he does to some degree. But I think he knows in the back of his mind what he's doing as well, and really doesn't give a damn if what he's saying is nonsense - So long as he makes money from doing it. Plus, if people are buying "O Qua Tangin Wann" coffee mugs, someone's eating it up! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 medimad

I was thinking of something to get my girlfriend for christmass...? Now I know. Nice she'll just love me so much more now. Like the time I told her she just put on a few pounds and thats why the dress wouldnt fit.....:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement