Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IAAA - Proposed Stategic Development Plan

Options
  • 04-09-2009 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

There is a presentation available for review on archery.ie, it outlines the process for writing a Stategic Development Plan based on Irish Sports Council guidelines.
    This proposal is to be discussed at the AGM and if it is put in motion I hope this process will start things moving forward in a positive direction.
    It will allow all stakeholders in the association to have their input into it's future direction as well as examining all areas of participation and finance.

There are also some examples of the sorts of reports that we would see been used in the analysis stage.
    All available here
    • Breakdown of 2009 Membership
    • IAAA Competition Attendance 2008-2009
    • College Competition Statistics 2001-2009
    • Outdoor Education and Activity Centre Data

Please don't use this to resurect the discussion of the "Next Exec" thread, it has been closed.
    I do however hope to see you at the AGM.

If you can't open any of the files and want them in a different format or want to contact me directly you can email me at developmentATarcheryDOTie

Keith

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭trekkypj

I guess I need to get my membership renewed then :) I've been out of archery for the last year or so (used to be a college archer :P) but I understand there's been a proposal doing the rounds to establish a national archery range. This is something I for one would welcome and I'd hope it would be feasible under the proposed plan.

Just FYI, I had some trouble opening the powerpoint file with the development plan. Office 2007 is nice and shiny, but perhaps an Office 2003 'friendly' version could be linked?

Alternatively, you can download the Office 2007 compatibility pack, which has utilities for older Office versions to read the latest Office docs at at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=941b3470-3ae9-4aee-8f43-c6bb74cd1466&displaylang=en

Hope this helps people.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭mr potato head

I thought the format may be an issue, I'll do a pdf of the files and put them up tonight. It's probably the most universal way to publish the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭mr potato head

Here's a Office 97 Version of the files - IAAA Development files (5Mb Zip file)

Advertisement