Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jamie T - Kings and Queens

Options
  • 04-09-2009 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭

Anyone pick up Jamie T's latest album?

I bought it today and I'm currently about halfway through my first listen, really enjoying it so far. It seems a bit more mature than Panic Prevention in parts but still has the bit of fun that Jamie seems to incorporate into his writing.

Not quite sure if it'll top Panic Prevention, which is an album that I love but it certainly seems like a solid album so far.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

I think it's as good as if not better than Panic Prevention. I think The Man's Machine is my fave song, it's brilliant. yeah I've given this album bout 5 listens :o and I love it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 AR-15

Got the album earlier today. I am really liking it so far. It's a lot more polished than the rougher more gritty music of Panic Prevention. I agree that his music has matured.

My favourites so far are 'Spiders Web and 'Earth, Wind & Fire'.

Advertisement