Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beef Sausages - Cooking & Ideas?

Options
  • 04-09-2009 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,974 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

I got some beef sausages from the butcher on Parnell street. What would be the preferred way to cook these- frying, boiling? I was thinking about serving them as a sandwich, perhaps in some ciabatta bread with coleslaw, tomato and shredded lettuce with maybe wedges as a side.

How does that sound for something quick and easy? Do you have any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Do 'em on a grill and serve in crusty bread with a sharp-tasting pickle... God I'm hungry.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

can i ask which butchers you got them in ? the OH has been driving me mental looking for them

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

Grill or bbq them. Stab them with a fork so the fat drains out and they go slightly crunchy. Yum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ghost_ie

Years since I had a beef sausage. Was thinking about them only the other day. What is the name of the butcher you found them in?

Advertisement