Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taking the next step

Options
  • 04-09-2009 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ive being seing a girl for about 2 months now, we have a lot of history and have been on and off in the past. It seems to be different now and a lot better. We both go to college in different part of the country(cork and dublin) but are from the same town in our home county. We have both agreed not to see other people but we still have not said we are "going out". Should I approach the subject before she starts in Dublin next week. I dont start in Cork till the end of the month. I want badly to be "going out with this girl but am slightly paranoid about messing it up by bringing it up. Any one care to give me some advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

Just tell you want to go out with her. Its been two months, so i would say its pretty safe to ask her, and she''l prob say yes. She's probably waiting for you to ask. Worst that can happen is that she says no, and then at least you'll know what the story is

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks man maybe your right. Anyone else care to weigh in? Could do with as much advice as possible!

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭maddogcollins

Ya, I think you should just go for it!You will drive yourself crazy thinking about it otherwise. Been there and felt the same. The worst she can say is no and you will know and be able to get a reason for it and you will have somewhere to work from, but if ye have been together for 2 months i dont think she will!

Good Luck

Advertisement