Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFO! Not Really!

Options
  • 03-09-2009 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭

ANyone else see the visually wonderful Chinese Lantern drift across the sky in the South Circular Rd area of Dublin 8 tonight at approx 9:30 ish?

It was at about 100 to 200 feet glowing a very pretty bright orange snd the base was obviously lit looking like a flickering bright yellow colour.

I talked to some folk who witnessed it across from Griffith College at the local Spar shop.

It was amazing to hear their reaction.

One insisted it was a UFO and they could see it's "booster" rocker firing on and off.

Another managed to record a useless blob on their mobile (it will probably appear on utube as UFO "evidence" !)

The other thought it was the Space shuttle or the Iss space staion!

Anyway I watched it with binoculars until it faded away in the distance.

As it was a clear night I happened to be watching the Moon and noticed it pass over.

Anyone else see it?

Advertisement