Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards meet up tomorrow-Paintballing

Options
  • 03-09-2009 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭

There is a meet up going on tomorrow at combatzone. Paintballing for 3 hours-25 euro. Booked for 1 o'clock and 12 are confirmed to be going. With another 8 maybes! Be there by 12:45 so we can suit up and not miss out on any action!

Paintballing in shanagolden anyone?

Will you be coming paintballing tomorrow? 2 votes

Definitely
    0% 0 votes
    Maybe
    50% 1 vote
    Naw man im watching tv
    50% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Bit short notice isnt it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

Short notice is giving someone 5 min. A days notice is plenty! Be spontaneous!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

Work.......

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Wheres the thread about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭littlemissteach

Azphyxi8 wrote: »
    Work.......
    me too.....
    paintballing.....golly....that sounds kinda DANGEROUS??!!:-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

Short notice is giving someone 5 min. A days notice is plenty! Be spontaneous!!

Tell that to my boss.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

You should have told us about this a week ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭RINO87

what the?? didnt venture in here in a while and now paintballing?!! wtf? would have gone and all! pity im gonna be dancin me socks off in a field in laois!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Ye can all come paint my house if ye want?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Can I just say I went paintballing there last week, and found it to be boring as hell.

Its too tame, drawn out, and most of all they would rob the eye out of your head.

"Keep shooting your ammo lads, Keep Shooting you........" over and over.

What so we can buy more ammo at a tenner a pop?

Last week people I know spent up to 100 euro on ammo.

Its a crock of **** in my eyes.

I spent 6 hrs there, it took an 1 hour 20 mins to get going, even though our party of 20 were there we had to wait for other parties to get their stuff sorted, having got there at 1.30 I was home at 19.30, cause everyone parked cock eyed , everyone is hemmed in. Also you can't leave until everyone has paid for their ammo.

• Advertisement

Paintballing at 1. Be there or be square

Paintballing session was brilliant. 22 people playing in total. I took a hit to my neck (OUCH) , got my brother some beauts, loads of welts all over ha ha!

Advertisement