Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mammoth book of Tattoos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

no, but I've this one http://www.amazon.com/1000-Tattoos-Taschen-Henk-Schiffmacher/dp/3822841072/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1251994220&sr=1-1
    Starts off with older black and whites of tattoo's, and moves through up to modern day tattoo's. Pics only

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Hibrion

I've got it, my girlfriend got it for me last week. Just lots of pictures really. It's pretty good, easily worth nine euro anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Went back to get it and it was gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

Melion wrote: »
    Went back to get it and it was gone.

haha_simpsons.jpg

Good one, i think :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

€11.49 on Play.com, inc delivery to Ireland if that is any use to you Melion.

HERE

O'Mahoneys ordered it in for me, i collected it today. Had a quick flick through it, some amazing work in it. Highly recommended so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

i was looking at it in hmv on grafton street about two days ago. im sure they still have it, they had a good few copies.

Advertisement