Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bit of advice

Options
  • 03-09-2009 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭

hey guys im an aspiring dj got loadsa tracks down was looking for a bit of direction on how id bring my stuff to a live setting, all iv been using is reason 4 but as i have a bit of money now i wanna expand my equipment a bit, u can check out my stuff here www.myspace.com/cheejumusic , also my mixing and mastering skills arent fully up to scratch yet so any advice on how i could improve there would be much appreciatedbiggrin.gif

cheers guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

Ableton Live seems like the most popular software based way of playing live it seems as of late. The new APC4O controller that was released for it would seem ideal for live performance with Live. Hit up youtube to see it in action.

Advertisement