Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Descent: Part II [Trailer]

• 03-09-2009 11:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭

Release date: December 2009
    Distraught, confused, and half-wild with fear, Sarah Carter emerges alone from the Appalachian cave system where she encountered unspeakable terrors. Unable to plausibly explain to the authorities what happened - or why she's covered in her friends' blood - Sarah is forced back to the subterranean depths to help locate her five missing companions.

No Neil Marshall for this one, it's a directorial debut. The trailer makes it look like more of the same though, which I wouldn't complain about.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Distraught, confused, and half-wild with fear

Much like the European audience who saw the real version of The Descent with a nice neat wrapped up and un-open ended ending. The Descent does not need a sequel. This will be a complete re thread and it will be wánk!

EDIT: I'll still go and see it though! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Thought the original was a bit over rated TBH so not overly swayed either way by a sequel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

first film was half way decent ( no pun or mis spellings intended ) lets hope the 2nd one is ok also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

nedtheshed wrote: »
    Thought the original was a bit over rated TBH so not overly swayed either way by a sequel.

Thought I was the only person who thought this was way overrated. It wasnt bad but I certainly wouldnt be going out of my way to watch the sequel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Really loved the original and marshall's Dog Soldiers so will be hoping for a decent sequel. Dooomsday was a bit meh but Eden park was quite good (I know he didn't direct that)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭WadeTalon

Saw this yesterday...It was utter crap. just watch the original and forget this one, It seems to be aimed at the american audience, as they got a happy ending for Descent part one, Hence some of the crap story in this one.

Advertisement