Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Share] So sick of viewing old dodgy houses - anyone want to share 2-bed place?

Options
  • 03-09-2009 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

The accommodation search begins...

Waterford city centre.

So I have basically viewed every one bed apartment in my price range and haven’t found something I’d be happy with long term, so I’ve decided to post here and see if there’s anybody (male or female) in a similar situation who would like to look into getting a 2 bed apartment together. I’m renting a place temporarily until the end of September so I want to find a place by October.

I’m a female mature student (psychology), new to Waterford, 24 and sick of viewing damp, dogey looking 1 bed flats. I do not want to live in a party house, I’ve done my time in them so I’m avoiding student houses. I just want a friendly relaxed home. :D I like places that look and feel lived in as opposed to being anally hygienic but having said that, I’m clean and tidy and would like to share with somebody similar. I’m also looking for somewhere long term, 12 month contract is preferable and Id like to share with somebody of a similar age or older.

I have been approved for B.E.T.A (back to education allowance) and intend to claim rent allowance through it, so my budget is restricted to a max of €300 for shared accommodation.

€600/month between two of us.

Drop me a line if you’re interested.

Angie.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 caroiline

Hi

I have sent you a pm.!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Would also be interested in living with mature students but only until end of May.

I am a 23 year old non smoking (but no objection to smoking) female in 4th year.

No rush to move down, can commute for a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 caroiline

Hi Ping

im also a 24 year old non smoker looking to move down.

If interested we could all go together if ye are interested? That way can find somewhere affordable and nice, ive seen a lot of damp and
    run down places.
    Would be ok looking for a twelve or nine month contract also, not in student areas.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement