Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have ye recieved any information packs from your college yet?

Options
  • 02-09-2009 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

I'm heading off to RCSI at the end of the month, but I haven't gotten any kind of info from them yet. Is that unusual?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fince

if ye're not starting till the end of the month i wouldn't be too worried. i'm heading to dcu, starting the 21st. got (useless enough) information packs last week

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Fince wrote: »
    if ye're not starting till the end of the month i wouldn't be too worried. i'm heading to dcu, starting the 21st. got (useless enough) information packs last week
    What course are you doing in DCU?

actuarial maths. are you starting there as well?
    you should check out the dcu page if you are. theres a very active first year thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭crunchycorner

I'm starting in St. Pats at the end of the month and I haven't gotten anything yet either but they're supposed to be out this Monday...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

actuarial maths. are you starting there as well?
    you should check out the dcu page if you are. theres a very active first year thread
    No my daughter is starting there she’s doing applied languages. .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'm going to RCSI and I got my pack the day after I accepted my offer, I sent it back with the registration fee and loads of stuff signed...have you heard nothing at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 cGirl

I got stuff to sign, yeah, but I got no information to do with when the college starts, my accomadation (I only know I have a single room, I don't know the room number or anything like that). My friends have gotten information on their accomadation, like room numbers, and orientation schedules and that. Have you gotten anything like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I started college today >_<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Im startin in GMIT on Monday and only received stuff from them today!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I got a useless thing from DCU as well, all I know is that they want my money :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Piste wrote: »
    I'm going to RCSI and I got my pack the day after I accepted my offer, I sent it back with the registration fee and loads of stuff signed...have you heard nothing at all?
    Weird. I thought you were going to TCD Science.

phasers wrote: »
    I got a useless thing from DCU as well, all I know is that they want my money :pac:

it was only half an hour ago i was thinking, 'you know, i haven't seen phasers around here in a while"

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

it was only half an hour ago i was thinking, 'you know, i haven't seen phasers around here in a while"
    Thanks for noticing ;)

Advertisement