Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transport

Options
  • 02-09-2009 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭

Now not sure if this is best suited here or on the Dublin City Forum but anywho, I live on Donore Ave (google maps for those non-travelled people), would it be quicker for me to walk to Fatima to get the Luas or walk to Cork St. to get the 77?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

I reckon the Lulu. Or cycle and get a bit of exercise ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Teferi wrote: »

Any idea how long the 77 takes to get out there from Cork St? Plan was to cycle to Fatima and then get the Lulu, cut out 10 mins there prob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭sideshowdave

77 from cork street, Probably about 25 mins. Mind you havent made that journey by bus in quite a while. the difference between the bus and luas... bus leaves you at the main gate to college the luas will leave you with a five minute walk to main gate. 77 is very unpredictable and so is traffic luas is fairly predictable and the time is almost the same each journey possibly twenty mins from fatima.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Teferi wrote: »

Haha "the Lulu" excellent! :D
    Any idea how long the 77 takes to get out there from Cork St? Plan was to cycle to Fatima and then get the Lulu, cut out 10 mins there prob.

about 25 minutes, I think. Obviouisly, it might be more at peak times, due to traffic.

Would there be much traffic going out to Tallaght though at like 9am? I would have thought it would all be heading into town direction.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

It can be heavy enough especially with rain, and with citywest out that direction its the cause of a lot of traffic.

Got the luas today out for that induction day, took me 50 mins to get from my front door to IT Tallaght canteen, seems grand, but would any say the bus would be quicker?

Advertisement