Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bringing a Grade over ??

Options
  • 02-09-2009 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭

ok well im repeating the LC and i wish to do arts in ucd after it. I know that arts has a OD3 in english requirment and i got over that. Im in no mood really to repeat english as its a new shakespeare and 2 more novels, not to mention some new poets too, so basically im asking does anyone know if i can bring the grade from 2009 over to 2010. im not looking to bring the points over (because i know ya cant do that) but im just wondering can i use my grade from this year as the requirement for next year

thanks.

Comments

Yes, you can do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

Yes, you can do that.

and that's the truth (as long as you don't change your mind and decide to do medicine)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

ah sweet thanks.

my principle told me i can sit it out and just study for the class but i still need a definate from ucd before i can:(

but thanks for the quick reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

pathway33 wrote: »
    and that's the truth (as long as you don't change your mind and decide to do medicine)

yeah right mate ha:p, even with a second try thats just a no no for me

Advertisement