Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EIRCOM BROADBAND PROBLEM

Options
  • 02-09-2009 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hello, has anyone ever heard of any problems concerning eircom broadband. I live in Co Donegal and I did a line check on my line, it said we were unable to receive line broadband. However I checked the lines of my neighbours and they could all receive the broadband connection on their phone line. We telephoned Eircom about this and we were told that, we would never be able to receive broadband on our phone line. :mad: Eircom doesn't do line upgrades either so now we're stuck without getting line broadband in our house, meanwhile the rest of our village can get it :confused:. This also stops us from going to other companies to get the other broadband deals, because Eircom must put broadband on your line before they can do it. The nearest house to us is 100 meters away and they can get it. Why is a single house who has been a customer for + 15 years and always paid there bill on time being treated like this.

If anyone has had the same experience please reply..

thanks inch :D

Comments

Advertisement