Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

STAR AG36 Grenade Launcher for G36

• 02-09-2009 5:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭

Finally selling this, was one of the first ridiculous pieces of kit I got, and finally parting with it.

This is it : http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=17072

This is it on my KWA G36C (not for Sale) on the right.
    3239441073_df214a6089.jpg

This originally came with the inner assembly from a G36C front guard, which is identical to the G36C one, so you won't need it.

I'll throw in an outer barrel extension that is the perfect length to just stick out the front of the launcher, so you can put a flash hider on there (I used a sound hog in the pic).

Doesn't come with any grenades. Launcher and barrel extension ONLY.

This is in perfect nick, is full metal, and is -HEAVY-. Definitely not for the faint-hearted.

Looking for 180 euro. This is a very rare piece, I've seen it onsale for 300 USD.

Available for collection in grand canal dock area during the day, or north kildare at night. Will not post. Will not sell to under 18s.

Will consider a swap for a KWA system 7 USP and a spare mag or two (this is what it's being sold to fund :-))

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Price drop to 150.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭wahmeister666

Give ya 50 quid for it

lol, not a chance mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭wahmeister666

gerrowadat wrote: »
    lol, not a chance mate.

lol was worth a try haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭andros

gerro,

Love that part. Always whant to have it. Willing to give 120 and my courier is will pick it up. You know it's going into the right hands.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭andros

Any anwser on that Launcher?

Sorry Andros, 150 is a bargain as it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Timooo_23

will it fit on a Jing Gong g36k? And does it come with grenades?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭faddius

I'd offer asking if the following is possible:

I want to mount it on a M4 RIS so is it possible to remove the inbuilt G36 foregrip on the actual launcher and then connect the launcher to the RIS like a 203?
    I'm trying to put together a Diemaco L119A1 with H&K Ugl.

Timooo_23 wrote: »
    will it fit on a Jing Gong g36k? And does it come with grenades?

I'm not 100%, you'll have to research that yourself. It might need a little modding.

It doesn't come with grenades.

• Advertisement

faddius wrote: »
    I'd offer asking if the following is possible:

I want to mount it on a M4 RIS so is it possible to remove the inbuilt G36 foregrip on the actual launcher and then connect the launcher to the RIS like a 203?
    I'm trying to put together a Diemaco L119A1 with H&K Ugl.

I dont think it's possible without some dremelling. I'm not at home right now so I can't double-check, but even if the foregrip is removable, there certainly isn't an RIS rail.

I'd probably need a RIS rail on the launcher. This is the launcher I want for the L119A1 but can't find a version of this made for normal RIS only for the G36.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Timooo_23

Alright, I looked it up, it would fit with a bit of sanding. I know its a good deal but can't really afford it now... Good luck with the sale!

faddius wrote: »
    I'd probably need a RIS rail on the launcher. This is the launcher I want for the L119A1 but can't find a version of this made for normal RIS only for the G36.

To answer your original question - I only make gaurantees that it'll fit on most G36 variants, any modding you do is at your own risk :-) So it's up to you.

I'd better do a further googling and see if it is possible to mod this before making you an offer.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭gambitthefirst

you still selling this

Advertisement