Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

tractor le with a full band?

• 02-09-2009 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭

Hi guys..looking to buy software as a backing track for my band which i can also edit live. I also need to have a seperate mix with a metronome that goes to a drummer.. Would like also to be able to trigger songs to start and stop by a midi controller.. I know ableton can do this but i was wondering can tractor le? I have a few other ni products and am comfortable with them... thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 thrush

alan kelly wrote: »
    Hi guys..looking to buy software as a backing track for my band which i can also edit live. I also need to have a seperate mix with a metronome that goes to a drummer.. Would like also to be able to trigger songs to start and stop by a midi controller.. I know ableton can do this but i was wondering can tractor le? I have a few other ni products and am comfortable with them... thanks in advance

pretty sure traktor LE won't allow you to do **** except mix 2 mp3s together. not sure if you can even have midi control with LE??

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭alan kelly

Cheers ,, think i will stay well clear of it..

Advertisement