Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone do gas (certified) AND electrical?

Options
  • 02-09-2009 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

I have 2 small jobs need doing asap, and am trying to get around paying for 2 call out charges!
    One is a gas hob; was disconnected to fit new kitchen, just needs to be switched back on, its a 2 min job but needs a certified gas engineer.
    The other is to wire a tv point with some co-ax cable, a simple job I'm told.

Is there any chance of getting these done together? Can anyone recommend a person or company?
    If not, can anyone recommend someone to do either job in the East Meath area, I need someone fast and cheap!

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

A good plumber should be able to do the hob for you. Any sparks, decent apprentice should be able to do the tv point and wont cost you the earth. Try get a number from someone, dont just use the golden pages.

Not really a consumer issue! More diy forum

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Home & Garden - Electrical.

Apologies if not the best spot.

dudara

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

dudara wrote: »
    Moved to Home & Garden - Electrical.

Apologies if not the best spot.

dudara

Maybe delete this one then: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055670084

Duplicate thread

Advertisement