Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackwater

Options
  • 02-09-2009 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I was wondering if anybody had any places on a sydicate for next season on the river blackwater. PM me if you have or if you know of any. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭stylie

The way the Blackwater fished this year i wouldnt be surprised if there were a few available come New Years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Which Blackwater? there are a few, ive been a member in the Kells Blackwater for about 9 years now.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 mcevoyger

The blackwater that flows through fermoy and mallow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Id be no help so, im sure there is a tackle shop in fermoy to ring and see who runs the syndicates or beats.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Which Blackwater? there are a few, ive been a member in the Kells Blackwater for about 9 years now.
    Fished there a couple of months ago... Really enjoyable! But day passes finish at 6PM... Found that ridiculous a bit... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Id be no help so, im sure there is a tackle shop in fermoy to ring and see who runs the syndicates or beats.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Try Bait All Tackle 1 Richmond Hill Fermoy, Co. Cork Tel: 025-33361[/FONT]

pretty helpful in there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 fishhunt

give this guy a ring 087 8399345

Advertisement