Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FETAC interview-help

Options
  • 02-09-2009 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I have an interview for a pre-university PLC course soon and im wondering is the interview formal wear or not ? Also what it's the interview like? Any answers would be great.Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Hiya!

Last year I did a FETAC level 5 course in General Studies, my results from that got me a place in ul this year.

Booya!

My interview was quite laid back. I did dress well but that's just sensible for any situation where you're being appraised. Most guys wore shirts, I wore a neat shirt and skirt.

Basically I felt they wanted me to assure them that I wanted to do the course and that I understood the role of the course in my long term plans.

Best of luck and well done for going for it. I know the course I did last year did wonders for me and as a result I'm not too worried about the academic side of college now as we covered so much last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Is it was one Colaiste Dhulaigh? I did that interview in May. I wore my uniform as I came straight out of school, but most males wore shirt and slacks.

Advertisement