Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREEKS AND GEEKS OR WEEDS

Options
  • 01-09-2009 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hi all was going to start watching weeds as i have never seen it and heard its good show, then seen the thread for freeks and geeks and i remember reading while back that this to is a good show. So my question to you is which one should i swatch are they both worth watching or should i give one of them a miss.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Freaks and Geeks first, Weeds second. Both are great shows

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,258 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Freaks and Geeks is only one season, so if time is your main concern start with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Yeah watch Freaks and Geeks and spot all the now-famous actors in their beginnings.

Great show. Really well written and cast.

Also - Biff from Back to the Future as a PE Teacher!
    The scene where he teaches one of the kids the facts of life is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Freaks and Geeks is a must watch. Easily one of the best shows ever made and severely underrated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

<3 Freaks & Geeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,836 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Freaks & Geeks is pure perfection!

Weeds has been gradually getting worse since it's 3rd season, and is absolutely piss-poor now.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

'Freaks and Geeks' without question. I stopped watching 'Weeds' after about five episodes.
    'Freaks and Geeks' has some great acting and so many things to like. That it didn't get a second season but 'One Tree Hill' is on its sixth is just another sickening indictment of US TV.

Advertisement