Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions train station to plassey !

Options
  • 01-09-2009 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hey guys ........thanks for all the useful advice so far but one tiny question ... Never been to limerick in my life .....so need to know exactly how to get from train station to plassey .....cause moving down tommorro and havent a clue !! Thank in advance :):):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Your best bet is to just get a taxi tomorrow outside the train station. If you want to take a bus then you will need to turn right outside the train station and walk to William St. from there you can take the 308 or 302 bus out to UL. Map here .

You get off the bus at the UL flag poles. There is a bus stop right there. Plassey is across the road from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 ClearlyClear

Thanks a million for that reply ! Sorted now ! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

The Don wrote: »
    Your best bet is to just get a taxi tomorrow outside the train station. If you want to take a bus then you will need to turn left outside the train station and walk to William St. from there you can take the 308 or 302 bus out to UL.

You get off the bus at the UL flag poles. There is a bus stop right there. Plassey is across the road from them.

Good advice there except you turn right once you come out of the train station, not left (but the map shows that anyway! Getting a taxi might be easiest though if you have luggage and what not, it'd cost about €10 to get to UL.

Also, I don't think you'd need to go as far down as the main stop on William St (outside Centra) as I think there's a stop where Wickham Street meets William Street (look at the map for street names), but I'm not 100 per cent sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Good advice there except you turn right once you come out of the train station, not left

Your 'right' as always ;). Post edited to reflect the correct direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 aaronlippy

feel free to a sesh in 20 whenever;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement