Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VTOS

Options
  • 01-09-2009 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Well I'm registering for my course today in Crumlin College and I rang the VTOS office yesterday to make my appointment to get all my forms etc sorted. The lady said I should have got an appointment in the post, I said I didnt, she checked her records, asked me when I applied (it was March) and she said "oh we dont have an appointment for you". I was panicing. I told her I had a meeting with VTOS officer in May and that she said everything was in order blah blah. She said "well nothing is set in stone". She said she will see me today after registration and we will go through my application. Keep your fingers crossed that I get VTOS because without it I just cant afford to go back to college. I dont want to sit at home doing nothing. Its doing my head in:(

Advertisement