Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does he like me?

Options
  • 01-09-2009 2:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hello all, first time Relationship Issues poster, long time stalker.:p Wanted to go annoymus for this one, but can't seem to figure out how to. I bet its ridiculously easy though. Cringe.:o Ok, my post may seen simalar to all the rest but its really driving me crazy.

I'm a 20 year old girl, I'm mad about this guy who i have known for a few years. He is 26 and i know him through a friend of a friend (because of this i see him rarely, every few months...), I known him since i've been about 16. I'm a really shy person and never been in a relationship, i just get really uncomfortable around people and tend not to speak?? which is weird as around family and close friends i'm the life and soul of the party. I'm told im good looking but find it hard to belive. So... i've always got on really well with this guy, he's really sweet, caring, and i always felt really comfortable and confident around him. Untill recentally I've always considered him in the friend-zone, and was never really attracted to him.

A few months ago at a party i felt a bit of a connection with him and since then cant get him off my mind. Nothing happened. It was just the way he looks at me, you know the kind of intense look you wouldnt associate with friends. He tried to get me to dance with him a few times but i really hate being in those kinds of social situations. So i turned him down which i regreted after.

A few weeks later i was at a concert with him, i got a tad too drunk and he held my hand and walked my back to my tent.

Again nothing happened, but its a month later and i cant get him out off my mind. I'm not sure if he likes me or if im just imagining it. Surley if he did he would say something? He is quite shy though.

I spoke to him on bebo after the concert, just genral chit chat. He said he would speak to me over the weekend. We didnt chat since. He hasnt been on chat for a good while now, where as he would have gone on it alot. Although he has been on his profile as he has left comments on it.

I really like him but dont want to ask him out as 1. id be mortofied if he said no and then told our friends. 2. it would ruin our friendship and 3. because im not sure id have the confidence to do so.

Sorry for all my rambling.

Any advice on this would be appriciated as Im lost as to what to think.

Advertisement