Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dating advice

Options
  • 01-09-2009 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Just a passer by looking for some advice, sorry if i'm in the wrong area for writing this but here we go.
    I've asked a girl out for next weekend and she has gladly said yes. I'm not great on first dates and i haven't had many that went well, so im just looking for advice on boundary issues really. I've planned to take her for a walk just so we can talk and get to know one another, and i would like to know of any women here, would an attempt to hold her hand be too much for date number one? I don't want to come across as clingy or anything.
    Trying my best not to scare her away is my main priority, so does anyone have any tips for some of the most common do's and don'ts on a first date? Advice would be greatly appreciated

Advertisement