Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can i get him back

Options
  • 31-08-2009 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I was in a relationship for 8 months. I met this guy in college and for the summer i returned home so it was a long distance relationship. It was grand at first but i went weeks without seeing him it was so hard. The last month things got bad and he broke up with me i know its probably for the best cause when i return to college im in my final year and hes busy so we wouldnt see each other. I love him so much and cant be without him, im in bits and dont know what to do. I really want him back cause i cant imagine him not in my life. it was my fault we broke up think i got a bit too clingy and pushed him away. He says he still loves me too. Help!! im so lost without him

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

if he says he still loves you he either:
    a) still loves you (and it's probably possible to sort things out)
    or b) is a spa

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I really would like to work things out. he still wants to be friends, cause he said down the line we may get back together. its so hard to keep in contact, cause i dont want to give my hopes up and find ot he finds someone else. It hurts so much im miserable all the time what should i do!!!

Advertisement