Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DarkUFO Guide to avoiding spoilers!

Options
  • 31-08-2009 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

I was actually gonna start a topic on avoiding spoliers in season 6, but happened upon this guide by DarkUFO:

http://darkufo.blogspot.com/2009/08/darkufo-guide-to-avoiding-spoilers.html

It's gonna be really hard not to visit forums and be spoiled, but the urge to discuss the episodes after they air is too much so just being on message boards means there's a risk of seeing spoilers.

I think the whole final season will be finished before it airs, so there's bound to be a few spoilers leaked, hopefully nothing major. I pity forum mods, you can bet there'll be trolls who will post up major spoilers which they'll see. I reckon I will have to avoid most of the internet the weeks leading up to the season 6 finale.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Yeah, they've started shooting now as well, so spoilers in the form of set pics, etc have already started coming out.

Having said that, spoilers really weren't that bad last season imo. Aside from the officially released stuff, there wasn't that many major leaks that I can recall. And with the exception of that stupid Sky One documentary, I don't think anyone had the reveals ruined for them on the scale of previous seasons. The finale was shot earlier than usual, and I assume without the need for outside help, so they were able to keep it fairly tightly under wraps.

But with this being the final season, there might be greater interest, and I guess leaks may be more likely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭FredBloggs

that stupid Sky One documentary

You said it Prof. I'm amazed they were allowed film it as it revealed so much by its location and the dress of those it interviewed.

Advertisement