Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Times yesterday

Options
  • 31-08-2009 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

Anyone know where i can get a copy of this I have tried every shop I can, also looked online but the article I am looking for isnt there.

Apparently my site was featured there yesterday on page 19 of the home section and I would love to see what was said about it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I can get it tomorrow morning in work and send the article to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Tony255 wrote: »
    Anyone know where i can get a copy of this I have tried every shop I can, also looked online but the article I am looking for isnt there.

Apparently my site was featured there yesterday on page 19 of the home section and I would love to see what was said about it.

You can order back-issues from the headquarters

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ashyle

fished it out of the green bin!
    its in a column called Inner Vision
    Slanket - Introducing the Slanket, an oversized fleece blanket with large, loose sleeves. These mean you can wear it and still have the use of your hands for such tasks as using the remote control or drinking your cocoa. Roll on winter. €39.99 from Gstore.ie.

I want one of those now...

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Tony255

I can get it tomorrow morning in work and send the article to you?

That would be unbelieveable if you could even a picture of the article would be fantastic

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

you can try the corner shop in dun laoghaire. across the road from alex's they specialize in selling old newspapers.
    id be willing to wager they have at least one copy of the paper you are looking for

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

That would be unbelieveable if you could even a picture of the article would be fantastic

Cool, yeah. I have to go through all the papers for work, so what I can do is scan in the article and convert the file to a PDF for you?

Man, I'm such an Adobe geek!
    :D

Cool, yeah. I have to go through all the papers for work, so what I can do is scan in the article and convert the file to a PDF for you?

Man, I'm such an Adobe geek!
    :D

This forum is amazing where else would you get help like this, thanks pika this would really be appreciated.

ashyle wrote: »
    I want one of those now...

hehe, seems like half of Ireland did too I sold out of a lot of colours within minutes and had to start ordering more immediately, didnt have a clue where the demand was coming from, still have blue in stock if anyone is interested I bought a lot of these ;). The power of the newspaper is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ashyle

My scanner doesn't work so I can't show ya it, it does have a picture of a lady enjoy her slanket!
    I saw them in Walgreens in the states for pretty much the same price so that's really good value! Possibly birthday present.. I will be dropping some serious hints to mammy :)

Advertisement