Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday

Options
  • 31-08-2009 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭

Hey,

Any other Mature Students going to the Orientation BBQ/DJ thing-a-ma-jig in UCD this Wednesday? - don't want to be the only old fart there to be honest! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

JayC5 wrote: »
    Hey,

Any other Mature Students going to the Orientation BBQ/DJ thing-a-ma-jig in UCD this Wednesday? - don't want to be the only old fart there to be honest! :)

I might hang around for it, i'll definately be there during the day but it depends what time the rest of the stuff finishes up

Not that i'm an old fart :p

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭JayC5

Chet T16 wrote: »
    I might hang around for it, i'll definately be there during the day but it depends what time the rest of the stuff finishes up

Not that i'm an old fart :p

Well I'm gonna gate-crash it for a bit and if there's none of us seasoned folk there I'll leave early. Not that I'm a fossil or anything, would just prefer to spend it with my 'mature' homies :)

If I see anyone that resembles a mature student I'll make my way over and initiate conversation - keep your eyes peeled for me

JC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Thats fine by me!

Were you in saturday? What course are you doing?

Advertisement