Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiler needed in Balbriggan

Options
  • 31-08-2009 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good tiler who will come to Balbriggan? My kitchen is gutted and I'm eager to get the new one in.

Darren

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

DarrenG wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good tiler who will come to Balbriggan? My kitchen is gutted and I'm eager to get the new one in.

Darren

I know an excellent one - PM me for details. Hes not the cheapest, but not expensive either - and you get an quality job equal to the money you pay. He did my kitchen floor and walls, and other family members and he did a top notch job.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I'll pm you the details of our tiler too - he did a great job.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭sirpsycho

Can anyone recommend a good tiler - one who doesnt charge boomtime rates also?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Gumble01

pm sent

Advertisement